- Ph.D. Electrical Engineering,
Iowa State University. Dissertation Title; Theoretical and Experimental
Studies of the Charge Density Distribution of RF Excited Plasma in a Cathode
Sputtering System. (1973-76)
- Bell Telephone Laboratories Local University Part Time (LUPT) Education
Program Ohio State University studying Electromagnetic Field Theory and
Mathematics (twenty-four hours completed). (1971-73)
- M.S. Electrical Engineering, Purdue University West Lafayette, Indiana.
- Completed thirty-two hours in Electrical Engineering, Graphical
Techniques, Tuskegee Institute, Tuskegee, Alabama. (1965-67)
- B.S. Electrical Engineering, Southern University, Baton Rouge, Louisiana.